HURTTA MONSOON RAINCOAT
The Monsoon raincoat is an essential piece of gear for every dog in rainy, windy or muddy weather.
The Monsoon Coats collar seams are vertical, allowing the collar to be taped so that it is fully waterproof. In addition, there is a rain collar made of waterproof tricot around the edge of the collar, preventing water from going inside the coat along the dog's neck. The comfortably soft collar can be tightened up around the dog's neck to protect the chest and neck area.
The large, attractive reflective prints on the coat's rear hem and the 3M reflector piping on the back improve safety and visibility in the dark. The excellent sizing of the Monsoon coat guarantees a good fit for most breeds. The wide belly flap keeps the coat in place, ensuring that it stays on without restricting the dog's movement, even during boisterous play. The flap covers the dog's belly and efficiently protects it from mud and sand. Monsoon is made of an elastic and silent fabric, so it is comfortable to use and quick to put on.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Taped seams for complete waterproofness
- Rain trap made of waterproof tricot around the edge of the collar
- 3M reflective piping and large reflective prints for night time safety
- Opening for harness on the back
- Adjustable backlength, waist and neck